Big Data, Data Science, Analytics and Data Visualization are popular main stream buzzwords but how can you use these concepts to advance your career and your business objectives?
In this Fireside Analytics Seminar, you will learn data analytics skills that you can apply at work immediately.
What will you learn?
Data Analytics Theory
- Data Analytics Theory - there is method in the madness! Learn the academic research underpinning how dashboards should be created and what you should be looking for in them.
- Deriving Insights from Data - this is the 'so what' of data! Learn how to use data to identify what you need to do to advance your business objectives.
- Assigning Dollar Value Amounts to Analytics Opportunities - money talks, so whether you're increasing users to your app, traffic to your site, followers to your handle or sales to your bottom line, you will need a framework to quantify the potential upside from your initiatives.
- Notes on Data Privacy
- Using Retail Sales Data to Identify Product Opportunities
- Using Google Adwords Data to Improve Your Website -
Who should attend?
- Start Ups & Business Owners - those looking for an edge, a way to win new business and better target potential customers.
- Analysts - those implementing data analytics strategies and solutions.
- Learners - those looking to learn more about the application of data science and analytics.
What to bring?
- A laptop or writing pad, however you prefer to take notes
- A laptop or mobile phone for interactive Q&A
- Questions about how analytics can work for your industry or business
Paid parking is available at the venue & the nearest subways in order of proximity are, Museum, Bay & Yonge/Bloor.
- There will be no registrations at the event, only pre-registrations are admissible.
- When a promo code quota is reached, the following error message is displayed: [Sorry, the promotional code you entered is not valid]. You may keep checking back for availability or purchase from another ticket class.